Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Natural Deodorant: Tom's of Maine "Long Lasting" Fresh Apricot Review

I don't wear deodorant everyday, seriously. I usually only wear it if...
1) I'm going to an event
2) It's scorchin hot outside 
3) I will be running around



Hahaha sorry if that just grossed you out, but the truth is even if I sweat, it doesn't smell (that much/bad)? Haahaha or that's what I like to think! Anyways, as I mentioned before I am slowly transitioning into "greener"/healthier  products and one of the first things I bought a couple of months ago was a natural deodorant, Tom's of Maine "Long Lasting" in the fresh apricot scent. 

I have been using Tom's of Maine fresh apricot scent for about three months now and am very pleased with it. I apply it in the morning and by the end of the day I am still feeling fresh and smelling sweet; it really is a long lasting deodorant. The smell is just delicious, the fresh apricot scent reminds me of breezy summer nights. I have even got compliments about how good I smell, people asking me what aroma I am wearing, and they are shocked when I tell them it's my Tom's of Maine deodorant hahaha. 

Did I mention that it's fragrance is natural? There is no artificial fragrance, it comes from plant oils. There is also no artificial preservatives and no animal ingredients or testing. Oh, and it is aluminum free!

I've even converted my mom into a Tom's of Maine natural deodorant user because she loved the smell so much and it works great for her too. I recommend Tom's of Maine deodorant, but please be advised that what works for me, may or may not work for you, our bodies are different ;) But still, give it a shot and let me know how it goes.

I purchased this specific Tom's of Maine deodorant at Walmart for about $4. You can also purchase Tom's of Maine at your local health store.

Have you ever tried Tom's of Maine deodorant, what was your experience? 

8 comments :

  1. hmmmm que rico olor a durazno habra que probarlo besos amiga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great alternative to look into

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for a deodorant like this. I'm going to try it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used Tom's with much success, but I've never seen that scent. I'm currently using Arm & Hammer Naturals and very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nunca lo he probado pero me encantaria hacerlo, gracias por los detalles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lo uso y me va muy bien. Me encanta que sea libre de sustancias tóxicas o dañinas! Muchas gracias por la recomendación. Happy Thanksgiving Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta cuando nos hablas de productos nuevos.. es curioso que a veces se acostumbra uno a un producto, cuando existen muchos más que ofrecen mejores beneficios... Gracias..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving the positive vibes! Many besos,bendiciones and buenas vibras. I will be sure to send them back!xo