Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: My Wedding Dress + His Suit

The hunt for my wedding dress was quick and easy! I found this gem on day two of my wedding dress search. My mom actually picked it out, and I really loved how it had a vintage, yet modern flare. When I put it on and got zipped in, I knew it was coming home with me. 

I liked that it was flattering to my shape and that it fit PERFECTLY!! I didn't have to hem the bottom or do any other alterations, phew! I also loved the peek-a-boo lace at the bottom and the subtle embellishment at the bust and torso. The train was just the perfect length, too! 

Now the only mission I had was to not gain or loose weight, hehehe. Which I failed, but managed to fix 2 months before my wedding ahahaha. Read the confession here.

Gabriel decided he was going to wear a grey suit and white Nike Blazers. He actually bought the whole outfit two days before our wedding, hehehe. Doesn't he look cute? :)

I'd love to hear what your wedding dress looks like!

15 comments :

  1. El vestido es precioso!
    dan ganas e casarse y todo! jejeje
    Ibas preciosisima!!
    Y el novio también!
    besos

    www.passion4nails.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que graciosa la foto. Perfectos los dos
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡¡Qué guapos!! Me encanta la foto, y los trajes también. Un besazo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. estáis los dos guapísimos!!! la cara de él es genial xD y la tuya esta resplandeciente!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias por pasarte por mi blog, me ha encantado el tuyo y te sigo desde ya!!!un Saludo
    dezazu.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. A parte del vestido, el velo y el peinado me encantan <3
    ¡Que no se acaben los post de la boda!
    Abrazos.

    heydisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breathtaking! You look just beautiful! And I really like the gray suit, as opposed to the usual black, it looks really good! Love how you styled your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that he wore gym shoes. I begged my husband to let me rock my combat boots. He thought I was crazy so I rocked my heels instead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! love the bottom of the dress, and you both look beautiful

    ^^

    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello from Spain: I like wedding dresses simple, elegant and classic. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...beautiful so perfect. You guys make such a gorgeous couple.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que bonitos! Precioso el vestido!
    Felicidades! :)


    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Una foto de boda diferente pero original y divertida! Que tipazos! Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful couple. Love your dress and the fact that he wore Nikes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving the positive vibes! Many besos,bendiciones and buenas vibras. I will be sure to send them back!xo