Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wisdom, meditation and a peace of mind

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.-Buddha

I usually read a few words of wisdom throughout my day, but sometimes I forget and seem to stumble. On my way home from work yesterday I was thinking of ways I could improve my peace of mind and I realized that I need to dedicate more time and concentration to the words of wisdom.

I'm going to start by reading ONE quote (words of wisdom) a day. And I will dedicate 3 minutes of concentration to this quote. I will do this everyday for three weeks, then I will increase the interval of concentration to 5 minutes. 

Learning how to meditate. Will you join me?

10 comments :

  1. Awesome idea! I will def join you!

    Xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siempre quise aprender a meditar, pero nunca tengo tiempo, deberia hacerme un lugar en mi apretada agenda no?. Es que es tan dificil!.

    Pero me encanto la idea asi que me uno definitivamente.

    Un beso Nina, hermoso post!.

    Gime de http://thatrockingstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan meditas,especialmente en la playa mirando el movimiento del mar!Es genial!
    Besitos

    http://annirm.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: meditation is always necessary. You have to relax from everyday problems. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totalmente de acuerdo. CARPE DIEM
    Un besote

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuando practicas la meditación se vuelve fundamental para el día a día! Un beso enorme :)

    Http://irenehsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola guapa!! gracias por pasarte!!! Tienes un blog precioso! Por supuesto que me quedo!!
    Besitos!!
    MeryPopLand

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, we should concentrate only on the present, if we do so we don’t worry about the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. really great post! your blog is nice!
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Let me know :)

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving the positive vibes! Many besos,bendiciones and buenas vibras. I will be sure to send them back!xo