I am a member of the Latina Lifestyle Bloggers Collective; a "first-of-its-kind" group that brings together Gay and straight, married and single, mothers and pet-parent, Latina Lifestyle Bloggers that are passionate about: Art, Music, Entertainment (Movie reviews, celeb gossip, etc.), Culture, Literature, Fashion, Beauty, Travel, Food/Cooking, Design/Decor/Architecture, Tech/Gaming, and other lifestyle topics.
Truth is, I am super excited to be attending Latina Lifestyle Blogger's second National Conference & Blogger Junket (tm), next month, in sunny Los Angeles! #LAllblog will be the first blogger conference that I attend, and I am so eager to finally meet the amazing woman I've been bonding with throughout the community, in person. #LALLBlog will be a worth while learning experience as key not speakers will "provide attendees with key take-away's to help Lifestyle Bloggers grow personally and professionally."
As found on #LAllblog eventbrite's page, some of the Conference highlights include:
- Small-group, collaboriate learning environment with no-more than 40 Lifestyle Bloggers
- Workshops will be hosted at Indie Desk, a creative co-working space in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles
- Personal and business development opportunities will address the needs specific to our working-blogger member base
- On-site branded lifestyle showcase(s) will encourage encagement between attendees and lifestyle-focused brands and products
- Bloggers will also participate in a Blogger Junket (tm), which offers one-on-one opportunities between brand/agency rep's and bloggers to discuss and plan future collaborations and partnerships
For the first time, Latina Lifestyle Bloggers is opening it's exclusive #LAllblog confrence doors to non-Latina's and males, so if you are residing in the LA area, this is definitely an opportunity you don't want to miss! :) Check out the event agenda here, and use the code "friends" at the checkout for a discount! I am looking forward to meeting you!!!