Hola Nina on the Moon Readers!
I made a this Nail Art Video Tutorial just for you all!
I came across "comic nails" one day via Cute Polish (check out Cute Polish YouTube channel as it is flooded with nail art tutorials!) & decided it would be fun to try out and guest blogging this week was the perfect opportunity!
Hope you like it & try it out!
What you will Need:
- White Nail Polish
- Base+Top Coat Nail Polish
- The Comic Section of a newspaper
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Nail-polish remover (forgot to mention this in the video-my bad)
Here are the 10 Steps to create comic nails!
- Paint two coats of WHITE Nail Polish
- Cut out your 10 pieces from the comic pages for your nails
- pour some rubbing alcohol into a small container (I actually used the cap of the rubbing alcohol as my container).
- Dip a strip into the rubbing alcohol & apply to your nail, pressing firmly for about 10-20 seconds.
- Peel off & image should have transferred to your nail!
- repeat that step on all your nails.
- Apply a top coat to seal the image on your nail (this also prevents the ink from the comic from rubbing off).
- Now, pour some nail polish remover into a container.
- Dip a Q-tip into the nail-polish remover and clean the edges around your nail.
- Viola! You have yourself a comic manicure!
Just like that?
Just like that! :)
Let me know what you all think!
& if any of you have tried this one before :)
Is there any other Nail Art DIY you suggest to me? I love discovering new ones!
Des, Mano y Metal.