Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ChaCha Covers, my favorite nail accessory!

I love to pin cool nail art designs, but I really don't have the patience to just sit there until the layers and designs dry. I always ruin them because I either fix my hair or have to run to the washroom! Ahahaha..so I've given up on trying to do cool nail art myself.

So how'd I get these dope sugar skulls on my nails?! No, I didn't go to the nail salon to get them drawn on, these bad boys are actually nail decals by ChaCha Covers! They are so easy and quick to put on:
  1. Apply base coat
  2. Cut nail decals (so they fit onto your nails)
  3. Apply nail decal and dab with water (just like a temporary tattoo, but ChaCha Covers only takes like 3 seconds!)
  4. Apply top coat

The ChaCha Covers I am featuring are the Calavera Clear Nail Decals, you can pick up a pair or two here. I dig these clear ones because I can have any color as a base coat, and the decals still POP! In this case, I used Milani's U Pinky Swear and Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet as base coats, and Milani's Lavender for top coat.

Wondering who is the amazing woman in charge of ChaCha Covers ? Click here, to read a brief introduction to her and the best nail accessory, ChaCha Covers.

7 comments :

  1. How fun, these are way too cool!

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madre mía parece trabajoso, no???
    Mil gracias por tus dulces palabra y tu cariño, Nina.
    Te abrazo y te espero siempre.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusto!! Ese verde esta precioso!!
    Gracias por pasar por mi blog Luciana Make Up Blog

    Beso!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bonita te ha quedado y los esmaltes de base son preciosos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sugarskulls! I want some! Going to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving the positive vibes! Many besos,bendiciones and buenas vibras. I will be sure to send them back!xo