Monday, December 30, 2013

5 Months Maternity Outfit of the Day: A Black and Hot Pink Combo

2013 has been a great chapter of my life. If it wasn't for all the experience I lived in the 365 days, I wouldn't be who I am today…at this very moment. Each day is meant to be lived; to learn how to be a better person for your family, friends, the world, but most importantly YOURSELF. 

2013 had its ups and its downs, just like any other year. We travelled to new cities, and to our favourite ones too. We tried new things for the first time, like Cuban food! And the best thing that happened to us this year was finding out we were no longer just two, but THREE. God has blessed me with an amazing year full of love, laughter and peace with family, friends and community and I am always GRATEFUL of His generosity.

From my family to yours, may 2014 be full of love, peace and joy. 
Happy New Day!

12 comments :

  1. You look absolutely stunning, amiga! Love the color combination of pink and black in your outfit. Wishing you and Gabriel a marvelous year of prosperity, happiness, and excellent health! Looking forward to reading more of your wonderful blog in the coming new year! Abrazos from both my sister and I. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the whole outfit combination. Pink makes you look even more beautiful xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more beautiful than ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espectacular. Preciosa. Muchas felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is gorgeous. I love this whole outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Nina! You look lovely in pink! GiG

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very blooming! You do rock those maternity dresses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello stylish mama, you are looking good! And happy 2014 to you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! What a cute baby bump. You continue to look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a stylish mom! I'm dying over that skirt! Love your entire outfit too, of course. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving the positive vibes! Many besos,bendiciones and buenas vibras. I will be sure to send them back!xo