Wednesday, December 18, 2013

5 Months Maternity Outfit: Green Tartan Skirt, Faux Fur Vest and Gold

wearing: Vintage [Earrings/Necklace]- Sisters [Vest]-F21 [Shirt]- Bianca [Skirt]- Ralph Lauren [Shoes]
I don't know what it is about being pregnant, but I find myself "dressing up" a little more and even putting on makeup hahaha. I've even curled my hair a couple of times, which is rare for me. Maybe it's because Gabriel and I have been going on a lot of dates lately? We've really been enjoying these pregnancy moments; seeing my belly grow, going to appointments, brainstorming names, singing and reading to our baby, hearing our babies heartbeat, seeing our baby and feeling our baby kick! 

We're also enjoying the last couple of months of "just being two!" Like going on spontaneous dates, trips and sleeping in!! :) Hahahaha. Anyways, yesterday we went on a date to a floral conservatory and this is what I wore! 

18 comments :

  1. You are so stylish and pretty. Even though we are far apart, I am happy that I get to catch up on your pregnancy through your blog. love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, and glowing too. Great outfit and I love your gold accessories. Felicidades xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Te ves tan linda Nina!
    El embarazo te sienta de lo mejor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola amiga! It is wonderful to read and see that you are doing so well in your 5th month of pregnancy. You look absolutely gorgeous! Love your outfit, including your gold earrings and necklace. Saludos a Gabriel. My sister and I send you lots of hugs, amiga! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love! You are one dressy preggo. Your dates sound like fun. It's hard for me to imagine the land before Sochi. I don't miss it at all. 3 is way more fun than 2. And I'm sure 4 and 5 is even better. Oh and yes, the drive came back but not till my st*tches were healed. #truth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful skirt! Love the color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encanta tu blog! hope we can connect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that outfit. You look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea. This year my family skipped on present and just bought bits for the kids tbh. It always good to a budget this tine of year as it too easy to go into the red

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! looks like a good range of products, and at such an affordable price too! your sister will love them for sure =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te ves radiante y preciosa, me alegra que el embarazo este yendo tan bien. Me encantaron esos earings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Estas bellisima, me encantan tus outfits de embarazo y esa joyeria esta espectacular bendiciones hermosa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tan bella. y que linda barriguita!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que bella estas mi Nina, la barriguita te sienta muy bien! y que elegante y distinguida como siempre! Que buenas propuestas para esta temporada y lindas para las amigas que están a la dulce espera! Cariños y

    ¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!ॐ
    http://mamaholistica.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great idea!! hmmm will do this for this year's christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nina me encanta!! Estas hermosa el ambarazo te sienta muy bien!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving the positive vibes! Many besos,bendiciones and buenas vibras. I will be sure to send them back!xo