LOGONA Naturakosmetik was founded in Germany in the 1970's and is a leading supplier of natural personal care products around the world. LOGONA guarantees quality in its products:
1. Free from synthetic colours, fragrances ans preservatives.
2. Free from paraffin oil or any other raw materials from petroleum chemistry
3. Made with plant oils and extracts from organic cultivation
4. Developed and produced without animal testing
5. Dermatological tests confirm good skin compatibility and effectiveness
6. Predominantly vegan products
7. Meets strict criteria for controlled natural cosmetics (BDIH and NaTrue= reliable proof of natural and organic quality)
I've been a fan of LOGONA Naturkosmetic since discovering the brand 7 months ago during the Latina Lifestyle Blogger Conference in LA. The only lip gloss I have in my makeup stash is LOGONA, in three tints: Red Berry, Light Brown and Terracotta.
Yes, I'm serious, I only have THREE .34 oz tubes of lip gloss! Why? Because I can rest assured that they are free of synthetic preservatives, colors and fragrances, and, are BDIH certified.
|LOGONA Lip Gloss Left to Right: Light Brown (#05), Terracotta (#06) and Red Berry (#01)|
#06 Terracotta: Is a nude tone with light shimmer. Looks great worn alone or on top of any coloured lipstick.
#01 Red Berry: Has a rich red tint. Like the rest of LOGONA's lip glosses, it looks great worn alone or on top of lipstick.
Have you heard of LOGONA Naturkosmetic before?