Monday, October 15, 2012

M.A.C Marilyn Monroe Collection

Honestly, I don't really buy M.A.C cosmetics regularly because I can usually find similar products (by other brands) that have the same, if not better quality for a more affordable price. But, that didn't stop me from checking out the launch event for the Marilyn Monroe collection at M.A.C.

The M.A.C Marilyn Monroe collection is simply beautiful; just like the Icon herself. Marilyn Monroe's makeup was classic and romantic, many neutral eye shadows, red lips and those va-va-voom eyes! And I think M.A.C was able to translate that in their ode to Marilyn Monroe.

The photographs of Marilyn Monroe that M.A.C used for the packaging of the collection were taken by Milton Greene. I personally think he took the best photos of her!

Did you pick anything up from the M.A.C Marilyn Monroe collection?

9 comments :

  1. I didn't even know M.A.C had a MM line! I'm also not much a M.A.C purchaser now, I used to in high school though ;)

    xo Carlina
    www.AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly i wasnt able to catch anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours!! Saw them this week!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving the positive vibes! Many besos,bendiciones and buenas vibras. I will be sure to send them back!xo