Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love and Friendship, Happy Valentine's Day.

I make it my duty to not only tell my family and friends that I love them, but to express it, daily. Valentine's Day is another day in which I get shower those I love  with hand made cards, sweet notes and memories!


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your friendship! I have had the honour of meeting  really amazing individuals through this blog! 

I wish you and yours an amazing day, full of love, laughter and good eats! 

Besos, bendiciones y buenas vibras.

7 comments :

  1. I wish you the same, hope you had a nice day.

    XO Arezu

    ReplyDelete
  2. un abrazote para los dos!! y como tu dijiste, nunca se sabe donde vas a encontrar amigos.... :) gracias por todo el apoyo!!!
    xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment. The photo is so cute. I love it! Following you now :)
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I will take your advice.

    I love your sweet photo!

    I'm following you now. Hope you'll follow back too! ;)

    http://snowyscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR BLOG AND YOUR STYLE! <3 followed xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving the positive vibes! Many besos,bendiciones and buenas vibras. I will be sure to send them back!xo